There are a number of methods to get highly effective armor abilities in Monster Hunter Rise. You might forge armor, create decorations, or use the melding pot to create talismans.

In this Monster Hunter Rise information, we’ll clarify learn how to create talismans, provide help to perceive the melding course of, and provide you with some tips on how talisman farming works.

What is talisman melding?

Talismans are a further piece of drugs you may put on that add further armor abilities to your hunter. You can’t purchase talismans. You should create them totally different melding pots and crafting supplies.

The acquire entry to talisman melding, it is advisable to increase your Village or Hub Rank. Once you get your Village Rank to Lv.5 or your Hub Rank to Lv. 3, the Melding Pot will turn into out there on the retailers.

Throughout Monster Hunter Rise, you’ll acquire new Melding Pots. Each pot helps you to create distinctive talismans which have an opportunity of getting a talent of your selection.

Creating a talisman in Monster Hunter Rise

I’ve a 10% likelihood of making a talisman with the Weakness Exploit talent
Image: Capcom through Polygon

The abilities out there at every Melding Pot have various probabilities of being connected to the talisman you meld, based mostly on their rarity or energy. For occasion, a robust talent like Weakness Exploit solely has a 10% likelihood of being created when melding. When utilizing that pot to attempt and create this talisman, there’s a 90% likelihood of getting a talisman with a completely totally different talent.

Talisman melding

To meld a talisman:

  1. Go to a service provider, and choose Melding Pot.
  2. Choose one of many Melding Pots you’ve unlocked.
  3. Choose an armor talent you’d prefer to create. (Remember that every pot has totally different abilities.)
  4. Based on the energy of the talent, you’ll should fulfill a unique level worth utilizing any crafting supplies you’ve got. Rare crafting supplies, like Defender Tickets, have greater level values than extra widespread gadgets.
  5. After you meet or exceed the purpose worth, verify your selection and start melding.

To end the melding course of, you need to full quests. While you may have a number of talismans queued as much as meld, you may solely obtain one new talisman per accomplished quest.

Monster Hunter Rise guide: Talisman melding and farming item results list

The outcomes of my melding didn’t yield what I hoped for.
Image: Capcom through Polygon

Once you’ve completed a mission, you’ll get a notification telling you that the melding course of is full. Go again to the service provider, and select Melding Pot > Take Talismans. From there, you’ll find yourself on the Melding Results display.

Remember that every talisman you selected to meld solely has an opportunity of being created. Despite selecting to create a talisman and giving it good supplies, you could find yourself with completely totally different gadgets. If you actually desire a particular talisman, you’ll should farm for them.

Talisman farming

As lengthy as you’ve got crafting supplies to create talismans, the one barrier to farming talismans is ending quests quick.

For recommendation on the quickest approach to full a mission, we will consult with the “how to reset quests” part of our zenny farming information. In that information, we clarify that enjoying the mission “Roly-poly Lanterns” with a particular set of drugs can finish the hunt in mere seconds.

Since Roly-Poly Lanterns is a Lv. 1 Village Hub quest, you may rapidly place just a few gadgets to meld at Kagero the Merchant, and then decide up the hunt from Hinoa. From there, you may rapidly full this quest and farm your talismans from the service provider within the village.