Raven Software has launched one other replace for Call of Duty: Warzone. The goal of the patch is to repair the limited-time Hunt for Adler occasion that was meant to welcome in Season 3. Now that there’s solely a brief period of time left for gamers to complete the occasion, the developer is wanting into choices to present everybody the time they should end it.
The Hunt for Adler Challenge completion ought to now observe correctly, whereas Intel ought to now not spawn outdoors of the map. Raven has stated they’d “like to give everyone ample opportunity to complete their Challenges” and are “considering several options” to permit gamers to do that. They’ll have extra information quickly.
This patch additionally makes some modifications to the brand new Verdansk 84 map and you’ll see the complete patch notes beneath.
Call of Duty Warzone April 28 Patch Notes
- The sizes of the first and second circles have been diminished for Verdansk Resurgence.
- End-of-game open mic has been turned off for modes with infinite respawn mechanics. This was meant to take impact with the launch of Season Three final week.
- “Hunt for Adler” Limited-Time Event
- Fixed a bug with Challenge completion not monitoring as meant.
- Fixed a bug inflicting Intel to spawn outdoors of the playable map.
- Fixed a number of map areas in Verdansk that allowed gamers to succeed in out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed a bug that may trigger gasoline masks overlays to stay on display indefinitely if a participant exited the gasoline as their gasoline masks was totally depleted.
- Fixed a bug the place the epic loot M82 Semi-Auto Sniper was incorrectly labeled as thermal.
- Fixed a bug the place the Modern Warfare “Razorwire” Submachine Gun Charlie blueprint may seem in loot caches.
- The R1 Shadowhunter Crossbow has had its reload audio restored.
- Fixed a bug that disallowed gamers from exiting the airplane in Battle Royale Practice mode.
- The explosion in Verdansk’s vista no longer dances round when considered from totally different angles.