Xbox Game Pass subscribers will get Grand Theft Auto 5 in April, together with the Sony-published MLB The Show 21, and one other present sports activities title, EA Sports’ NHL 21.
Most of the brand new releases announced on Tuesday are for Xbox One and Xbox Series X, with a number of put aside for PC and cloud gaming. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers get entry to all the video games.
GTA 5 was on Xbox Game Pass earlier than, however solely briefly — from January to April of 2020. MLB The Show 21, made by Sony San Diego Studio was introduced for Xbox One and Xbox Series X initially of April. NHL 21 joins the library through EA Play (which means it’s accessible to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers) a couple of month earlier than the Stanley Cup Playoffs are set to start.
Microsoft additionally introduced a change to the Xbox Game Pass menu within the console dashboard; it can now present pals who’re at present taking part in Xbox Game Pass titles, encouraging customers to leap in with them.
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (Cloud and Console) — April 8
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War (Cloud, Console, and PC) — April 8
- Disneyland Adventures (Cloud) — April 8
- Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure (Cloud) — April 8
- NHL 21 (Console) through EA Play — April 12
- Rain on Your Parade (Cloud, Console, and PC) — April 15
- Pathway (PC) — April 15
- MLB The Show 21 (Cloud and Console) — April 20
These are the sport that shall be leaving Game Pass later this month:
- Deliver Us the Moon (Console and PC)
- Gato Roboto (Console and PC)
- Wargroove (Console and PC)
April 16 (EA Play)
- Madden 15 (Console)
- Madden 16 (Console)
- Madden 17 (Console)
- Madden 18 (Console)
- Madden 25 (Console)
- NHL 18 (Console)
- NHL 19 (Console)