Following a current compatibility replace, the corporate has formally begun promoting DualSense controllers. Sony’s peripheral joined the likes of SteelSeries Nimbus and the Xbox controller in Apple’s stock.
According to an official description, DualSense help is included in iOS 14.5, iPadOS 14.5, macOS 11.3, and tvOS 14.5. Thanks to those updates, customers can instantly pair the controller with a suitable iPad, iPhone, Mac, or Apple TV. The DualSense works with “thousands of controller-supported games, including those on Apple Arcade.”
- Play controller-supported video games from Apple Arcade in your suitable iPad, iPhone, Mac, and Apple TV.
- Stream suitable video games out of your PS4 or PS5 console to your iPad, iPhone, or Mac and play utilizing the PS Remote Play App.
- Take management with signature PlayStation consolation and new textured grip sticks for larger precision.
- Game on-the-go with a built-in rechargeable battery.
- Bring intuitive contact and movement controls to supported video games because of the built-in contact pad and movement sensor.
Over on PlayStation.com, Sony notes that sure DualSense options will not be obtainable on the entire aforementioned Apple gadgets.
The DualSense is accessible through Apple.com for $69.95 with no choice to choose it up in retailer. Additionally, Apple won’t entertain any warranties so ought to your controller conk out, you’ll want to achieve out to Sony’s technical help or buyer providers workforce instantly.
Any of our readers utilizing the DualSense with their Apple gadgets? Share your ideas on the efficiency with us beneath.