The newest Astria Ascending trailer is right here, and this one appears to be like on the characters we’ll meet. There are eight playable demigods in the sport referred to as the Fated Eight. Each one is getting ready to turn out to be a guardian. Once the sport launches in 2021, individuals will get to discover every of the eight tales. It additionally confirmed and confirmed off a few of the English and Japanese voice appearing that might be current.
In addition to providing a setup, we get to see a couple of particulars about every of the characters. Here’s the total solid checklist. Different races and age teams are all represented, with the youngest character being 13 and the oldest 63.
- Alasia: A summoner voiced by Naoko Kouda in Japanese and Ellen Dubin in English.
- Alek: A soldier voiced by Shunichi Toki in Japanese and Ryan Higley in English.
- Arpajo: A thief voiced by Kanehira Yamamoto in Japanese and Mikee Goodman in English.
- Dagmar: A sorcerer voiced by Ryunosuke Watanuki in Japanese and Lenval Brown in English.
- Eko: A scholar voiced by Miyuki Sato in Japanese and Brittany Cox in English.
- Kaydin: An explorer voiced by Hisako Tojo in Japanese and Charly Metolli in English.
- Kress: A fencer voiced by Kaoru Sakura in Japanese and Tegen Hitchens in English.
- Ulan: A captain voiced by Eriko Matsui in Japanese and Angela Leblanc in English.
Here’s the total Astria Ascending characters trailer.
Astria Ascending will seem on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC in Q3 2021. It can even seem on Xbox Game Pass.