A quantity of Returnal gamers have reported that their consoles are crashing whereas enjoying the sport. Developer Housemarque has stated that this is a matter with the PlayStation 5, which it’s wanting into with Sony.
“This is an issue with the platform,” the studio wrote on Discord (through PushSquare). “We’ve sent our report to [Sony]. Specifically, it has something to do with the pre-start system.” Housemarque didn’t clarify what this implies, however we did get a listing of identified points that it’s already conscious of and investigating alongside the crashes.
Check out the complete listing of present points (on the time of this writing) beneath:
- Game doesn’t have a save choice: The sport staff is aware of the issue. There’s no must convey it into our consideration any extra.
- Not in a position to work together with the fabricators and never in a position to cross by doorways: If you’re utilizing a pre-order swimsuit. Enter the pause menu and choose “Restart your run”. Select the plain Selene swimsuit in your spaceship. (Your run can be aborted, however any everlasting progress and weapon improve progress is saved.)
- Audio points: Audio could also be too loud or minimize off utterly.
- Barnacles not showing visually: Invisible barnacles might stalk the map and suck you up, regardless that you possibly can’t see them.
- After remapping controls, some interactions might not work: Custom management mapping might stop you from studying gadgets in the home, cleaning chests or different interactions. To repair the problem (for now), use default controller settings.