Ubisoft, the builders being the action-packed and entertaining open world sport Immortals Fenyx Rising, have launched a brand new update for the sport. The update brings the sunshine hearted sport to Version 1.3.1 and it primarily concentrates on fixing efficiency points and bugs fixes throughout all platforms. Immortals Fenyx Rising is on the market proper now on the Nintendo Switch eShop and at your favorite retailers.
- Bug Fixes.
- Stability enhancements.
- Performance enhancements.
- [Fixed] Ensured that Prometheus makes use of the appropriate pronoun for Fenyx in a Tale of Fire and Lightning quest.
- [Fixed] Fixed a problem that prevented development scaling points with Ubisoft Connect problem rewards Shard.
- [Fixed] Fixed a problem that triggered Fenyx to seem in a unique vault when restarting Aphrodite’s Vault.
- [Fixed] Ubisoft Connect – Fixed a problem stopping the “Vault of Tartaros Completed” statistic to succeed in full completion.
- [Fixed] Myths of the Eastern Realms – Fixed a problem the place the participant wouldn’t get all of the fragments from the Mythical Monsters.
- Addressed a problem the place Athena’s Dash capability would deal much less harm after acquiring the Immortal Field Breaker improve.
- [Fixed] Fixed the ordering of the Helmets of the Eastern Realm obtained from finishing Myths of the Eastern Realm story.
- [Fixed] Fixed a problem the place Fenyx was caught whereas idle on prime of the Messenger of the Gods Statue when having fun with the gorgeous view for too lengthy. Heroes want breaks too!
- Improved stability when coming into Typhon’s Vault.