Resident Evil Village’s bell puzzle takes place in your method to gather the Mask of Fury. A notice on Dimitrescu’s Portrait in the Atelier tells you to “let the five bells of this chamber ring out.” In this Resident Evil Village bells puzzle guide, we’ll present you the location of the 5 bells.
Atelier bell places
We’ve put the places of each bell in the gallery beneath. They seem in the identical order as the textual content that follows the gallery.
- End desk. To the left of the Dimitrescu’s Portrait is the best bell to search out. It’s sitting on an finish desk(?) between a statue and a bust.
- Cabinet. There’s a tiny bell on high of the cupboard reverse Dimitrescu’s Portrait.
- Behind the wall. This bell swings by each few seconds behind the wall. Shoot it when it’s seen between the gears.
- Chandelier. Walk up the staircase that conspicuously results in nothing, and take a look at the chandelier. The bell is in the high. You could need to shoot this one twice — as soon as to get it swinging and once more to gentle it up.
- Outside. Man alive, did it take us perpetually to search out this one. Climb up the staircase to nowhere, and look out the window on the far aspect of the room. This bell is there. In a bell tower. For some motive. Even although it’s clearly not half of “this chamber.” We’re not bitter.
Shoot the five bells, and also you’ll unlock a secret passage behind a portray. Take it, and also you’re moments away from a Goat of Warding, a Lockpick, and a brand new weapon.