Miitopia for the Nintendo Switch is now out there, and as it’s launch day, the amusing recreation has had a day one replace. In truth, there are two day one updates for Miitopia. There’s Version. 1.0.1 and Version 1.0.2 and mainly they type out any bugs which Nintendo have encountered and each updates are rolling out at the moment. We hope you’ve enjoyable with the sport! Here’s the patch notes direct from Nintendo of America.
- Fixed a difficulty when deciding on a Mii character to your social gathering wherein Mii characters from save information would disappear underneath sure situations.
- Fixed a difficulty wherein Mii characters shared on-line would often not be accessible to different gamers.
- Fixed a difficulty wherein the sport would laborious lock if Parental Controls had been briefly eliminated at a specific timing.
- Fixed a difficulty wherein the participant would lose their recreation progress in the event that they opened the HOME Menu and closed the sport underneath sure circumstances.
- If this difficulty already has already occurred for you, this replace will assist you to resume your progress.
- Fixed a number of different points to enhance the gameplay expertise.