In New Pokémon Snap, Suicune is without doubt one of the most troublesome Pokémon to seek out, as a result of it has a protracted listing of Pokémon you must work together with first. In Polygon’s New Pokémon Snap guide, we’ll listing out the steps to discovering Suicune, the water-type Legendary canine.
Suicune resides within the Shiver Snowfields and might solely be discovered at nighttime alongside one of many alternate routes.
- Unlock the alternate routes in Shiver Snowfields.
- Go to Shiver Snowfields through the evening.
- Head down the alternate routes so that you’re close to the ice floes.
- Throw an Illumina Orb on the Jynx driving on high of the Avalugg.
- Suicune will seem after Jynx waves its arms round.
You need to be fast with taking photographs of Suicune, because it’ll rapidly run throughout the water, and that is the final space of the route.
Along with Suicune, a number of different Pokémon in that water route don’t seem elsewhere. You’ll undoubtedly have to go to that space a number of instances to take good photographs of all of them.