Hello Games has launched No Man’s Sky‘s second expedition with patch 3.40, which also brought with it a number of fixes. Players can jump into the Beachhead Expedition right away, with the following fixes applied:
- Added a new class of procedural upgrade module for the starship Launch Thrusters.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect text labels on Communications Stations.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Exosuit boot sequence from playing correctly in Expeditions mode.
- Fixed an issue that could cause asteroids to intersect with player fleets.
- Fixed an issue that allowed secondary ships to be summoned when they were out of fuel.
- Fixed an issue that caused some UI screens to be positioned incorrectly when using an ultrawide monitor.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect camera positioning while interacting with a number of objects.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a number of Quicksilver titles from unlocking in Creative Mode.
- Fixed an exploit that could allow players to bypass protections against building in other player’s bases.
- Fixed a crash associated to terrain tesselation.
- Fixed a crash associated to saving base information.
- Fixed an Xbox-specific crash associated to reminiscence administration.
“Alongside the new Expedition, Nada and Polo’s regular research effort aboard the Space Anomaly has shifted into a new gear,” wrote director Sean Murray. “Priest Entity Nada has detected something thought impossible: a fluctuation in history already written. A new pattern is emerging in the stories of the ancient Gek, Korvax, and Vy’keen. Something is stirring from across the universe.”
For extra on No Man’s Sky, take a look at our hub.
[Source: Hello Games]