Aspyr has introduced that the long-awaited replace for Star Wars Republic Commando is now reside for Nintendo Switch gamers. The Version 1.0.2 replace fixes body price points which gamers and the staff have encountered, so that they have made numerous behind the scenes modifications and optimisations relating to the problems. The staff additionally says that they’ve additionally fastened the bugged key inputs. Here’s the patch notes direct from the builders:
- Performance Optimizations
- There had been a handful of areas through which the body price was decrease than anticipated, most noticeable early within the first degree. There had been additionally areas through which the body price itself wasn’t impacted, however that the gameplay expertise didn’t match. It was necessary for us to deal with each, so improvement went by way of the sport including further optimizations. One of those optimizations included adjusting how the sport was dealing with audio, to unencumber extra system sources for efficiency.
- This had the additional advantage of not simply enhancing efficiency within the areas the place it was both low or felt low, however improved the general efficiency all through your complete recreation.
- Resolved Issues When Rebinding Keys
- We resolved some bugs that had been inflicting the sport to not show the correct button prompts or register that particular buttons on the JoyCon had been being pressed.