Invader Studios and Leonardo Interactive have introduced Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle, a prequel to Daymare: 1998. The survival horror title will launch in 2022 for the PlayStation 5 and 4, Xbox One and Series X/S, and PC.
Players will step into the sneakers of agent Dalila Reyes as she enters a darkish and eerie army analysis middle. While navigating the desolate facility, she faces a “creepy and lethal” menace.
Key options embody:
- New Characters and Big Comebacks – Take half within the prime secret “Sandcastle” mission as the sport’s major protagonist, Special Agent H.A.D.E.S. Dalila Reyes, and reconstruct the previous of a few of Daymare: 1998‘s most beloved characters.
- Lethal and Terrifying Enemies – Fight, kill and dismember the new enemies that stand between you and the resolution of your mission, so frighteningly intelligent, aggressive and realistic in every detail.
- Revamped Interface – The D.I.D. is back, though in a completely redesigned way. Manage your inventory, ammo and health items directly from the new game interface, which has never been so simple and intuitive.
- Eye to the Scanner – Thanks to the innovative device installed on Reyes’s arm, you’ll be able to analyze parts of the setting and reveal new puzzles to clear up, choose up secret paperwork and detect hidden gadgets!
- Environmental Puzzles – The answer is commonly proper in entrance of your eyes! Search for all of the clues and overcome the environmental obstacles to get hold of sources and collectibles.
- Are You Sure It’s Dead? – In Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle, put together to confront the hardest and most aggressive enemies you might have ever seen. Moreover, even should you’re certain you’ve killed one, you’ll discover out it might come again in a totally new type and even deadlier than earlier than!
- Breathtaking and Immersive Graphics, Sound Effects, and Soundtrack – Thanks to the ability of Unreal Engine 4, you’ll stay essentially the most terrifying of experiences!
- Back to the 90s… Again! – I you liked the nostalgia of Daymare: 1998, in Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle will really feel such as you’re residing and enjoying a typical motion horror/movie of the 90s. Expect to be transported again in time to many acquainted references and a frightfully genuine ambiance with a retro taste.
- Freeze! – There will definitely be no scarcity of weapons, however put together to equip some of the progressive and highly effective weapons ever created: the Frost Grip! WARNING: it might include liquid nitrogen.
- Veteran or Rookie – Choose essentially the most applicable recreation issue primarily based in your skill in fight and your expertise with survival horror. Either approach, will probably be a severe problem for the faint-hearted!
Check out a trailer under.