Aniplex and Type-Moon revealed that the visible novel remake Tsukihime -A chunk of blue glass moon- can have varied bonus merchandise unique to particular retailer chains in Japan. [Thanks, 4Gamer!]
Most of the gadgets will include tapestries and posters based mostly on character artworks and visible arts of the common and restricted editions. Type-Moon’s Takashi Takeuchi will draw the entire illustrations.
Aniplex additionally shared the primary set of pattern artworks, consisting of the important thing visible artwork and 6 principal characters: Shiki, Arcueid, Ciel, Akiha, Hisui, and Kohaku. The two principal heroines, Arcueid and Ciel, can have two completely different artworks.
Here’s the complete record of store-exclusive merchandise gadgets for the Tsukihime remake in Japan:
- Type-Moon official retailer at Aniplex+: Tsukihime manufacturing workers ebook (provisional)
- Animate: B2 tapestry with unique authentic illustration
- Toranoana: B2 tapestry with unique authentic illustration
- Sofmap (Bic Camera Group): B2 tapestry with unique authentic illustration and a half-cloth poster of Arcueid
- Amazon: Smartphone background based mostly on the principle visible artwork
- Rakuten Books: A set of 6 pin badges and a B2 fabric poster of the principle visible artwork
- Joshin: Smartphone background based mostly on the common boxart
- ebten: B3 tapestry of the common boxart
- AmiAmi: A2 clear poster of the restricted boxart
- WonderGOO: B2 tapestry of the common boxart
- Trader: Double-suede B2 tapestry of the principle visible artwork
- Stellaworth: A set of six 2L bromides
- Melonbooks: A life-sized tapestry of Ciel
- Gamers: B2 tapestry of Hisui and Kohaku
Aniplex and Type-Moon will publish the precise designs for every merchandise at a later time, nearer to the sport’s launch in August 2021. Of the shop chains listed above, AmiAmi and Amazon Japan have the simplest entry for worldwide transport outdoors Japan.
Tsukihime -A chunk of blue glass moon- is a full remake of the favored visible novel Tsukihime. It might be accessible for the PlayStation four and Nintendo Switch with a CERO Z score on August 26, 2021.