The newest free and premium DLC has arrived as a part of Season 3 of Zombie Army 4: Dead War. All gamers will get 4 new playable characters from Left 4 Dead totally free. Those who personal the sport’s Season Pass or are simply on the lookout for a standalone growth can decide up the premium Abaddon Asylum marketing campaign mission too.
The free Left4Dead Character Pack 1 consists of Bill, Francis, Louis and Zoey as playable characters. The quartet had been the characters who discovered themselves escaping hordes of zombies in Left 4 Dead and now discover themselves doing the identical in Rebellion’s zombie shooter. Unfortunately the characters don’t include their in-game voices; gamers must decide a pre-existing voice for his or her character as an alternative.
The premium Abaddon Asylum marketing campaign mission is the second within the three-part Return to Hell marketing campaign and continues onwards from the occasions of Terminal Error. After revealing Baron Umbra to be an occult mastermind hidden away within the heavily-fortified Abaddon Asylum, as much as 4 gamers have to put a cease to his schemes. A survivor often called The Angel will lead them via the catacombs, confronting new enemies and discovering new collectibles alongside the way in which. Abaddon Asylum could be bought individually for $6.99, or as a part of Season Pass Three for $34.99. The DLC is out there on PS4 and could be performed on PS5 alongside the newly released upgrade.
As proven within the trailer, the DLC additionally features a World War 1 Josiah Outfit, a World War 2 Headgear Pack, the MP.1940 SMG Bundle, and Zombie Tank Weapon Skins. The full patch notes and content material record could be discovered beneath.
Zombie Army 4: Dead War DLC 8 Patch Notes
Abaddon Asylum mission (DLC8) consists of:
- Nightmare Mode enhanced
- 1 new Achievement/Trophy
WW1 Josiah Outfit Pack consists of:
Left 4 Dead Character Pack 1 (Free DLC) consists of:
(Not appropriate with different in-game head gear). Content is out there to obtain individually.
M1940 SMG Bundle consists of:
- M1940 submachine gun
- 2 Charms (Irminsul Stick, ZAT Style Eagle)
- 2 Bespoke Weapon Skins (Ahnenerbe, Messerschmitt ME-109)
Zombie Tank Weapon Skins for the next weapons (not appropriate with DLC weapons):
- Gewher 43 (Zombie Tank)
- M1 Garand (Zombie Tank)
- Mosin-Nagant M91/30 (Zombie Tank)
- M30 Drilling (Zombie Tank)
- MP44 (Zombie Tank)
- Thompson (Zombie Tank)
- Trench Gun (Zombie Tank)
- C96 Pistol (Zombie Tank)
- M1911 (Zombie Tank)
- Webley MKVI (Zombie Tank)
WWII Headgear Pack consists of:
- German Motorbike Helmet
- Nuclear Test Goggles
- U-boat Captain Cap
- Medic Helmet
- In response to Community suggestions, the Toggle To Aim choice has now been added to the Accessibility settings display screen
- Dead Zeppelin – Players will now not spawn inside one another when loading into Chapter 4 inside a Cooperative Lobby.
- Rotten Coast – Steam solely – Achievement: “People don’t change. We go round in circles” will now unlock.
- Rotten Coast – Fix for gamers who had been failing to earn the weapon improve package on finishing all 4 challenges within the map. This ought to now rectify the problems surrounding lacking kits and the lack to grasp all weapons.
- Death Canal – Drawbridge Siege – Boat will now not be caught in place after finishing the siege throughout ‘Return to the Boat’ goal
- Custom Character Voice – Barks/Grunt sounds added when choosing ‘Werner’ or ‘Marie’ voice on any character
- Terminal Error – Various visible and gameplay enhancements
[Source: Zombie Army]