Bandai Namco formally revealed The Idolmaster SideM: Growing Stars. After initially revealing the title in March 2021, the corporate revealed particulars on the brand new cellular sport in a dwell stream held on June 9, 2021. [Thanks, 4Gamer!]
The major gameplay phase in Growing Stars will characteristic a rhythm sport through the idol group’s dwell performances. The participant, performing because the idols’ Producer, should faucet buttons the second they overlap with the closest line. The rhythm sport rating will decide the standard of the dwell efficiency.
The Producer can even be capable to work together with the idols outdoors of dwell gameplay performances. You can chat with every idol group, and your alternative of phrases will decide their reactions. The story will comprise of three segments:
- Main Story, happening within the current time the place the Producer and the idols develop up and bond collectively.
- Idol Episode, which helps you to get to know every idol higher.
- Episode Zero, telling the previous tales of how the characters find yourself turning into idols.
The Idolmaster SideM: Growing Stars can even characteristic the debut of a new group in 315 Production. C.First will comprise three male idols who was pupil council presidents of their respective faculties. The members are as follows:
- Shu Amamine (voiced by Yuuri Ise)
- Momohito Hanazono (voiced by Masaya Miyazaki)
- Eishin Mayumi (voiced by Takeo Otsuka)
Bandai Namco has revealed the primary trailer for The Idolmaster SideM: Growing Stars individually from the stream, which is on the market to observe proper beneath:
The Idolmaster SideM: Growing Stars can be out there for Android and iOS cellular units in Japan. Bandai Namco has but to specify a launch window for this cellular sport. However, it plans to carry one other dwell stream to mark The Idolmaster SideM collection’ seventh anniversary on July 17, 2021.