Scarlet Nexus is because of be launched on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation four on June 25. The sport’s PS5 trophy listing has simply arrived on Exophase, giving gamers simply over two weeks to plan forward for acquiring that coveted Platinum trophy. At the very least, they might want to full two playthroughs, and give tons of items to their allies.
The sport is ready in an alternate universe with a much more futuristic theme than ours. The yr is 2020 and a brand new hormone has simply been found within the human mind, granting people additional sensory talents. The draw back is it’s also extraordinarily enticing to mutant organisms often called Others, and they’ll eat folks to sate their starvation for this hormone. The Other Suppression Force is fashioned to take down the Others and the sport follows two of these recruits, Yuito and Kasane.
Both recruits could have their very own storyline and gamers might want to do separate playthroughs with every character to earn the coveted Platinum trophy. There are 53 trophies in whole, that includes a combination of story development, utilizing completely different abilities, making a lot of pals, giving items to allies, and a pair of completely different collectibles. There’s additionally hints of future DLC seeing as many of the trophies have a be aware to say they don’t embody add-ons. The listing does embody some spoilers so learn on at your individual danger.
Scarlet Nexus Trophy List
Scarlet Nexus Platinum Trophy
- Woven Red Threads – Obtained all trophies.
Scarlet Nexus Gold Trophies
- Tightly Wound Bond – Reached Bond Level 6 with all allies.
- Gift-Giving Freak – Gave all items to all allies. *Does not embody add-ons.
Scarlet Nexus Silver Trophies
- Red Strings for Two – Reached the ending of each Yuito’s and Kasane’s story.
- Companionship – Reached Bond Level 6 with an ally.
- Kins Millionaire – Collected over 200 thousand kins.
- Power of Observation – Successfully carried out 20 excellent dodges.
- Mighty Soldier – Defeated 1,000 enemies.
- Owner of an Excellent Brain – Learned all the abilities on the Brain Map.
- Brain Field Expert – Raised the EXP bonus to the utmost.
- Suppressor of All Enemies – Completed the Enemy Compendium. *Does not embody add-ons.
Scarlet Nexus Bronze Trophies
- Scarlet Guardian – Completed Phase 0.
- Conclusion of Millenia – Finished the final battle in opposition to Karen.
- To the Unknown Future – Reached the first playthrough ending.
- Collecting Fragments of History – Started a brand new sport with a unique most important character after beating the sport.
- Shared Feelings – Saw Yuito Bond Episode 5
- A Line Beyond Time – Saw Kasane Bond Episode 5
- To Run Together – Viewed ‘Hanabi Bond Episode 5’ in Yuito’s story and ‘Hanabi Bond Episode 4’ In Kasane’s story.
- Life Goes On – Viewed ‘Gemma Bond Episode 5’ in Yuito’s story and ‘Gemma Bond Episode 4’ In Kasane’s story.
- Remaining Pure – Viewed ‘Tsugumi Bond Episode 5’ in Yuito’s story and ‘Tsugumi Bond Episode 4’ In Kasane’s story.
- Ghost Who Chose Life – Viewed ‘Kagero Bond Episode 4’ in Yuito’s story and ‘Kagero Bond Episode 5’ In Kasane’s story.
- No Need to Go it Alone – Viewed ‘Luka Bond Episode 5’ in Yuito’s story and ‘Luka Bond Episode 4’ In Kasane’s story.
- The Strength to Simply Exist – Viewed ‘Shiden Bond Episode 4’ in Yuito’s story and ‘Shiden Bond Episode 5’ In Kasane’s story.
- My Past is Me, My Angst is Me – Viewed ‘Kyoka Bond Episode 4’ in Yuito’s story and ‘Kyoka Bond Episode 5’ In Kasane’s story.
- Being Wasteful Ain’t Bad – Viewed ‘Arashi Bond Episode 4’ in Yuito’s story and ‘Arashi Bond Episode 5’ In Kasane’s story.
- Gifts – Gave a present to an ally for the primary time. *Does not embody add-ons.
- The Place Beyond the Pain – Used the SAS over 100 instances.
- Master of the Psionic Space – Finished off 50 enemies with the Brain Field.
- Other Nemesis – Used the Brain Crush on Others 20 instances.
- One Lost in Madness – Ran out of time in mind discipline.
- Seasoned Psychokinesis User – Performed 50 profitable Special Object Follow-Up Attacks.
- Receiver of Protection – Initiated Assault Visions 20 instances.
- Power of Nexus – Activated four completely different Combo Visions in 1 combo.
- Expanded Brain Functionality – Learned all the abilities in a single of the Brain Map classes.
- Protect! – Stopped in entrance of the OSF poster within the hideout.
- Knowledge of the Past – Collected all Mysterious Text Data.
- Collector – Used Item Exchange for the primary time. *Does not embody add-ons.
- Collection Freak – Exchanged 100 varieties of gadgets at outlets. *Does not embody add-ons.
- Everyone’s Ally – Completed a quest for the primary time.
- Heroic OSF – Completed 30 quests.
- Baki-s – Everyone wore Baki heads.
- Link Expert – Activated all Combo Visions.
- Wheels Gone Wild – Defeated 5 enemies with 1 bus.
- Helping Hand – Revived by an ally for the primary time.
- Trusted Ally – Initiated a guardian imaginative and prescient for the primary time.
- You Are Not Alone – Saved contained in the mind discipline for the primary time.
- Fierce Psychokinesis User – Threw 100 objects with psychokinesis.
- Cunning Brain Smash – Defeated three enemies on the similar time with Brain Crush.
- Friendship – Revived allies 5 instances.
- Suoh Incident – The Suoh Incident occurred.
- One Will – Gathered all get together members.
- Fashion Debut – Changed your Visual Equipment for the primary time. *Does not embody add-ons.
- Fashionista – Collected 100 attachments. *Does not embody add-ons.
Scarlet Nexus shall be out there as each a regular version and a Digital Deluxe Edition that features a digital soundtrack, a digital artbook, the “Red” battle apparel set and and “The Others” further attachment. Those who pre-order both version will get the “Audio” battle apparel set and three different further attachments. You can even at present check out the demo that may be downloaded from the PlayStation Store.