Call of Duty: Warzone gamers lately discovered an attention-grabbing bug. A locked door in the salt mine had gone on a rampage, callously killing any unsuspecting participant that went close to it. Raven Software has now launched a patch that’s stopped that door in its tracks. Some of the opposite fixes the patch makes contains nerfs for the overpowered MG 82.
While gamers had labored out the killer door was a bug, theories abounded as to why it was misbehaving in the primary place. Some believed it to be part of the mysterious crimson doorways that had appeared at first of Season 4. The doorways that may spawn anyplace on the map permit gamers to quick journey to totally different areas, though their unpredictable nature meant gamers by no means knew the place they’d find yourself. It looks like this isn’t the case, although; now the door can simply be a standard a part of the surroundings.
The developer additionally made the choice to nerf the MG 82 because it was not filling the function of a brief to mid-range Light Machine Gun as supposed. The modifications ought to now make it really feel much less like a strong LMG and extra the weapon it ought to be. All of these nerfs and the remainder of the modifications may be seen in the patch notes under.
Call of Duty: Warzone July 22 Update Patch Notes
- Some ideas on Perks…
- We are exploring all avenues in phrases of modifications to supply ‘fair’ and ‘reactable’ counterplay choices to Dead Silence. A call like this should be made fastidiously particularly contemplating the way it might destabilize different features of the sport. We can not promise something at this second however as we shut in on an applicable resolution, we’ll share extra particulars. Sit tight.
- Light Machine Guns
- MG 82 (BOCW)
- Maximum Damage decreased from 30 to 29
- Minimum Damage decreased from 28 to 27
- Maximum Damage vary decreased by 20%
- Headshot multiplier decreased from 1.three to 1.2
- Upper Chest multiplier decreased from 1.1 to 1
- Extremities multiplier decreased from 1 to .9
- Vertical and Horizontal Recoil elevated
- We had envisioned the MG 82 (BOCW) as a brief to mid-range Light Machine Gun given its comparatively quick dealing with, mobility, and price of fireside. However, it additionally retained many highly effective LMG traits like harm profile, bullet velocity, and journal dimension all whereas having negligible recoil. These components in mixture created one of the vital dominant weapons to land in Verdansk. Do not be deceived by the magnitude of those modifications. The harm per journal and price of fireside remains to be high tier so we anticipate the MG 82 to stay viable.
- MG 82 (BOCW)
- Submachine Guns
- Nail Gun (BOCW)
- We will probably be holding a detailed eye on the Nail Gun (BOCW). We really feel it kills a couple of bullet sooner than we wish. With extraordinarily low price of fireside Weapons, they are often on a razor’s fringe of steadiness whereby lacking a single shot can flip an extremely quick Time to Kill into one of many slowest in its class. This is just not the case with the Nail Gun (BOCW) now, but when it required an extra bullet to kill and nothing else modified, it probably can be. So, we might push and pull on a few of its performance to make sure that it fulfills its function as a extremely cellular, shut vary, full-auto dominator that may rival shotgun TTKs however quickly wanes in efficacy the additional enemies are from you. They are simply nails in spite of everything.
- Nail Gun (BOCW)
- Fixed a problem that was inflicting some Players to must restart the sport in order to unlock a gifted Battle Pass.
- Fixed a problem inflicting tier skips to not apply correctly when receiving a gifted Battle Pass Bundle.
- Fixed a locked management room door in Salt Mine that was killing Players immediately upon contact.
- Fixed a problem inflicting Players to lose management of their Operator after strolling by means of a Red Door if one other Player had beforehand died whereas going by means of it.
- Fixed a problem the place utilizing some QBZ-83 (BOCW) Blueprints would trigger Players to crash.
[Source: Raven Software]