Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone are nearly to get their newest mid-season replace. The Season Four Reloaded roadmap highlights the foremost additions coming later this week, and whereas the large focus is on the brand new Zombies map, Mauer Der Toten, there are a number of new tasty morsels for everybody to get pleasure from.
Launching July 15, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Four Reloaded sees some large modifications and additions to Zombies, the return of a basic Black Ops II map, and a brand new mode for Warzone gamers to hop into. Some of those updates had been already hinted at within the original Season Four roadmap. Take a have a look at the brand new Reloaded roadmap under:
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Warzone Season Four Reloaded Roadmap
Here’s every part coming to Black Ops Cold War and Warzone on July 15.
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
- New Round-Based Map: Mauer Der Toten
- The Main Easter egg quest goes stay at 10 am PT on July 15th
- Mule Kick Perk
- Returning from earlier Zombies video games, Mule Kick is coming to merchandising machines close to you. At its base stage, permits gamers to hold three weapons. Further upgrades will present advantages to gear and ammo.
- New Crafting Item: LT53 Kazimir grenade
- This grenade opens a black gap to suck zombies in, and there are teases that it’s going to have sure results on gamers who dive in as nicely.
- New Wonder Weapon: CRBR-S
- It wouldn’t be a brand new round-based Zombies map with no new Wonder Weapon to construct. It begins as an energy-based pistol, with a repeater that doubles up the photographs as you fireplace. Mod kits that drop from zombies can flip it into one in all three variants which might make it a wholly new weapon.
- New Challenges and Intel
- New PS Exclusive Onslaught Content
Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer
- New Map: Rush from Black Ops II
- First launched in Black Ops II’s Vengeance DLC pack, Rush is a paintball area.
- You’ll get a Rush 24/7 playlist to solely play the brand new map.
- New Modes
- Capture the Flag
- Attack and defend. You should steal the enemy flag and defend your personal.
- Paintball Moshpit (Later in Season)
- Brings paintball visible results and impression sounds to the motion throughout a collection of maps and modes.
- Cranked Moshpit
- Cranked Team Deathmatch and Cranked Kill Confirmed be a part of Cranked Hardpoint.
- Capture the Flag
- Weapon Blueprints in Prestige Shop
Black Ops Cold War and Warzone
- New Weapons
- OTs 9: SMG (Launch) – Earn by way of challenges or shopping for bundles.
- Mace: Melee (In-Season) – Earn by way of challenges or shopping for bundles.
- New Operator: Grigori Weaver
- The character made well-known by way of Zombies is becoming a member of the battle, full with bandage after only recently having misplaced his eye (in a Black Ops-era look). Weaver can be obtainable as a premium bundle.
- New Premium Bundles, CDL Team Support Items
- Warzone’s First-Ever Objective-Based Game Mode: Payload
- Two groups of 20 assault and defend as vehicles loaded with intel should cross checkpoints in Verdansk. Defenders should purchase and construct obstacles to stall the attacking crew.
- Blueprint Blitz Events
- This new occasion will assure Contraband Contracts drop after completion of two common contracts, which is able to reward gamers with Blueprints from prior seasons for finishing them. Similar to Double XP weekends, Raven will allow these occasions on occasion.
- Red Doors
- Something unusual is occurring with the Red Doors, and on this replace, issues are going to get even weirder.
- New Killstreak: Sentry Gun
- Set up a sentry turret to routinely scan for and fireplace at targets.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Warzone Season Four Reloaded Update File Sizes
Black Ops Cold War Update Time and File Sizes
July 13 at 9 PM PT
- PlayStation 5: 17.9 GB
- PlayStation 4: 14.5 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 21.3 GB
- Xbox One: 11.Four GB
- PC: 13.zero GB (with out HD Pack) / 21.2GB (with HD Pack)
Warzone Update Time and File Sizes
July 14 at 9 PM PT
- PlayStation 5: 8.9 GB
- PlayStation 4: 8.9 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 9.2 GB
- Xbox One: 9.2 GB
- PC: 9.2 GB (Warzone Only) / 10.Four GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)