Once you full The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD’s facet quest to search out Kukiel, you’ll meet the pleasant demon Batreaux. After your introduction, he’ll ask you to search out dozens of Gratitude Crystals in an effort to show him again right into a human. These objects can solely be discovered at night time. Several of them can be found proper after you meet the monster, whereas others can solely be present in acquainted locations after you have sure objects.
Polygon’s Gratitude Crystals for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD provides you with detailed maps and instructions to search out all of the crystals within the recreation. Our directions will likely be damaged out by locale with particular instructions for extra hard-to-find crystals.
There are a number of Gratitude Crystals to search out round in Skyloft.
- A crystal could be discovered within the rafters of the Sparring Hall. You’ll want to make use of the Beetle to get.
- A crystal hides in a walkway below the north facet of the Bazaar.
- Go via Waterfall Cave and discover a crystal close to the chook statue on the finish.
- Find one other crystal within the space the place your Loftwing was being held captive exterior Waterfall Cave.
- Jump off the ledge on this space to search out a small cliff with a crystal.
- There’s a crystal in the suitable nook of Orielle and Parrow’s home.
- Near a pumpkin patch within the southeast of the island.
- Climb up the primary tier of the Light Tower and discover a crystal on the east facet.
The Knight Academy in Skyloft has two Gratitude Crystals with one on every ground.
There’s a crystal in Link’s room.
A crystal is close to the exit on the second ground.
The different Gratitude Crystals
We will proceed to replace this The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Gratitude Crystal locations guide as we proceed our quest all through the sport.
To discover extra guides for this HD remake, try the remainder of our The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD guides.