eFootball will launch this fall for the PlayStation Four and 5, Xbox One and Series X/S, PC, and cellular units. Konami has promised “cutting-edge” graphics and “incomparable immersion” on the brand new consoles.
A content material roadmap for eFootball is as follows:
- All-new gameplay expertise, powered by Unreal Engine.
- Cross-generation matchmaking (i.e. PlayStation 5 vs. PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S vs. Xbox One).
- Local matches that includes FC Barcelona, Juventus, FC Bayern, Manchester United, and extra.
- Cross-platform matchmaking between consoles and PC (i.e. PlayStation 5 vs. Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5 vs. PC Steam , and so on.).
- Team Building Mode (Name TBC) opened – Build your personal staff by buying gamers.
- Online Leagues (Name TBC) opened – Take your unique staff and compete in a international, aggressive league.
- Match Pass system – Earn gadgets and gamers by enjoying eFootball.
- Mobile controller help added.
- Full cross-platform matchmaking throughout all out there platforms together with cellular when utilizing a appropriate controller.
- Professional and newbie esports tournaments kick-off.
Check out a trailer beneath.
In a press launch, Konami stated that it aimed to create the “perfect” digital soccer surroundings, and so as to obtain this, the writer constructed a new engine with a new animation system and revamped instructions. The outcome exceeded Konami’s expectations, going “beyond the border of PES, into a new realm of virtual soccer.” “To signal this new era, we have decided to part ways with our beloved PES brand and rename it eFootball!” the corporate concluded.