Nintendo has revealed that the forthcoming Super Monkey Ball extravaganza, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania, will only take up 3.4GB of house on your SD Card or system storage if you buy the sport through the Nintendo Switch eShop. The recreation, which incorporates greater than 300 phases from Super Monkey Ball, Super Monkey Ball 2 and Super Monkey Ball Deluxe, is out on the Switch system on fifth October.
- The final Super Monkey Ball Experience – More than 300 phases from Super Monkey Ball, Super Monkey Ball 2 and Super Monkey Ball Deluxe.
- Go Bananas with 12 enjoyable minigames together with Monkey Racing, Monkey Soccer, Monkey Bowling, Monkey Baseball and rather more!
- Challenge your pals as you compete for high banana on the net leaderboards!
- Assemble your all-star monkey group of as much as Four pals and work collectively to avoid wasting Jungle Island with 4-player native co-op.
- Immerse your self within the Super Monkey Ball world with artistic comedian book-style story telling in Story Mode.
- Want to be the best monkey on the block? Customize your character and Super Monkey Ball to make it your individual!