Ubisoft introduced yesterday that it has deployed a small replace for PlayStation four and PlayStation 5 to repair an Assassin’s Creed Valhalla save file challenge that was stopping gamers from saving their progress in The Siege of Paris growth.
Players had reported that they have been unable to progress as a result of downside, which occurred after they have been navigating Francia. When saving progress, they have been met with a message that mentioned the sport failed to avoid wasting. That must be fastened now with a patch that weighs a meager 530MB on the PS4 and 420MB on the PS5.
In addition to this, Ubisoft has introduced that Valhalla‘s predecessor, Odyssey, will get an update today to add “60 frames-per-second support when running the game on Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5 through backwards compatibility.”
Going back to Valhalla, Ubisoft plans to target the next set of known issues with title update 1.3.1, which is expected to release in late summer. Issues include (spoilers):
The Siege of Paris – Expansion 2
- Madness of King Charles – Boss cannot be spared if combat difficulty option is set to Skald
- Workaround: Set the difficulty setting to Vikingr
- The Duelist – The Duelist remains stuck on the mount and does not fight the player
- Workaround: Do not bring a mount in the vicinity of the Duelist.
- Sister of Sorrow – Cannot exit sanctum if conflict was initiated with the NPCs in the tunnel before the dagger room.
- Workaround: Take out target using normal gameplay to proceed with the quest.
- Homecoming – Quest marker is misplaced on the Atlas
- Note: Fast travelling to Ravensthorpe will start Homecoming
- Finisher camera isn’t disabled in The Siege of Paris when Finisher Camera possibility is ‘Off’