In case you missed it, Call of Duty: Vanguard‘s alpha test is underway on PlayStation platforms, giving players a taste of its new Champion Hill mode. You have until tomorrow, August 29th, 10 am PT/1 pm ET to play.
Activision has released more details about the mode in addition to what we’ve beforehand shared. Here are the fundamentals:
- Mode Type: Round-Robin, Limited-Life Deathmatch Tournament
- Squad Size: Duos (2v2) or Trios (3v3) — Solos (1v1) obtainable in full recreation at launch.
- Loadout: Same beginning Loadout for all — Primary Weapon, Secondary Weapon, Lethal Equipment, and Tactical Equipment. Upgrade your Loadout with Cash dropped in-game or by incomes eliminations. Every participant begins with $500 in Cash earlier than the primary Combat Round. Your obtainable Cash steadiness is situated on the HUD, above the deadly/tactical tools icons.
- Health: 100 HP. Up to 3 Armor Plates might be on an Operator, absorbing ballistic and explosive harm.
- Combat Rounds: 60-second Deathmatches on a wide range of small maps (e.g., Airstrip, Market), all situated inside one huge, all situated inside one huge map, which is a mix of 4 fight arenas and a central Buy Areas. There are not any load occasions in Champion Hill – solely motion.
- Number of Lives: 12 (Duos) or 18 (Trios) shared between squadmates, proven as a blue bar on the underside left nook of the display (your opponent’s life depend, when relevant, seems beneath it as a pink bar). Life depend persists between rounds.
- Victory Condition: Last squad with remaining lives wins.
Call of Duty: Vanguard will launch on November fifth.