Sucker Punch Productions launched Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut patch 2.07 (2.007.000 on the PlayStation 5) yesterday, which fixes a plethora of points together with the size of haptic suggestions when quick touring.
Get the small print under.
• Restored lacking Fundoshi for some New Game+ gamers who had misplaced entry to it.
• Addressed a difficulty the place replayed missions wouldn’t grant the right rewards till the sport was reloaded.
• Addressed a difficulty the place some provide packing containers may very well be restocked upon checkpoint reload.
• Addressed a difficulty the place giving the hut builder provides then skipping the cutscene would nonetheless take the provides however not full the target.
• Addressed a difficulty the place gamers weren’t capable of be a part of in-progress Legends Survival matches by way of matchmaking.
• Reduced the size of haptic suggestions when quick touring
• Addressed some points associated to Activity Cards.
• Addressed a difficulty with Legends leaderboards visibility.
• Various UI enhancements, bug and crash fixes.
We beforehand launched different post-launch patches (2.05 and 2.06), which corrected a crash some gamers had been experiencing and resolved a difficulty for some gamers who had been unable to make progress on Iki Island in the event that they arrived carrying the Sakai Armor. We are persevering with to analyze points and can launch further patches within the weeks to come back, together with fixes for Ghost of Tsushima: Legends forward of subsequent week’s launch of Rivals mode.
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends will get a standalone release alongside the launch of Rivals mode on September third. The mode will job two groups of two with defeating waves of enemies. We’ll replace our readers when the upcoming Legends patch is reside.
[Source: Sucker Punch Prod.]