Greylock Studio and Digerati have introduced that their first-person shooter, Severed Steel, will launch on the PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 amongst different platforms later this yr. While console variations have but to be dated, the PC model shall be out on September 17th. A demo is at present accessible on Steam.
Severed Steel is a single-player sport that includes a one-armed protagonist. There are loads of dangerous guys and destructible voxel environments, and no reloading.
An overview reads:
Severed Steel is a single-player first-person shooter that includes a fluid stunt system, destructible voxel environments, a great deal of bullet time, and a novel one-armed protagonist. It’s you, your set off finger, and a steel-toed boot in opposition to a superstructure stuffed with dangerous guys. Chain collectively wall runs, dives, flips, and slides to take each final enemy down.
- A Unique Fighter – Play as Steel, a nimble, one-armed sharpshooter on a mission. There is not any reloading – decide your pictures properly and be able to pry a loaded weapon out of your enemies’ chilly lifeless arms.
- Stylish Combat – Dodge bullets, leap off partitions, slide kick, throw weapons – do no matter it takes to return out on high in intense and frenzied firefights.
- Fully Destructible Environment – Pepper via plaster with sharp 4.7 mm rounds, punch via thick concrete with .50 cal slugs, or make large holes in issues along with your arm cannon.
- Dynamic AI – No two battles are the identical due to dynamic, unscripted, squad-based AI.
- Accessibility – A variety of adjustable settings for options corresponding to issue, visuals, audio, controls, navigation, and extra.
Check out a trailer beneath.
We’ll replace our readers when a launch date for consoles is introduced.