The new Shin Megami Tensei V trailer is right here. This one is character-focused, however otherwise than folks may anticipate. The new SMT V video is devoted to the solid and displaying off the English voice actors for main characters on this installment.
Here’s the full record of SMT V voice actors who will likely be part of the English solid. Both human and demon characters got here up.
- Abdiel is Cissy Jones
- Amanozako is Deva Marie
- Aogami is Daman Mills
- Fionn mac Cumhaill is Chris Hackney
- Hayao Koshimizu is Sean Crisden
- Ichiro Dazai is Stuart Allan
- Lahmu is Kellen Goff
- Miyazu Atsuta is Ashlyn Madden
- Nahobino is Casey Mongillo
- Nuwa is Laura Post
- Sahori Itsukishima is Erica Lindbeck
- Shohei Yakumo is Ben Lepley
- Tao Isonokami is Jeannie Tirado
- Yuzuru Atsuta is Mark Whitten
SMT V Character Designer Masayuki Doi mentioned the design motivations behind a few of these demons on Twitter. For instance, previous statements talked about Abdiel, Lahmu, and Nuwa.
And right here’s the SMT V English solid video giving folks an opportunity to listen to the voice actors in motion.
Shin Megami Tensei V will come out on the Nintendo Switch in Japan on November 11 and worldwide on November 12, 2021.