Ember Lab has rolled out Kena: Bridge of Spirits replace 1.06, which fixes the difficulty of misplaced Karma and some development breaking bugs.
Patch notes are as follows:
- Added capability to remap motion keys (PC solely).
- Implemented repair for misplaced Karma. Save recordsdata lacking Karma shall be corrected after downloading the patch.
- Fixed development blocker in Storehouse. This replace additionally fixes earlier saves.
- Fixed development blocker when getting into the Ancient Well. This replace additionally fixes earlier saves.
- Fixed earlier saves with Forge development blocker
- Fixed concern with Cursed Chest being locked when dying similtaneously enemies are defeated. This replace additionally fixes earlier saves.
- Fixed EOS SDK error stopping some gamers from launching the game (PC solely).
- The Parry Counter assault is now simpler to carry out.
- Fixed soft-lock within the Ancient Well.
- Crash fixes.
- Minor audio, visible, and collision bugs.
This is the second patch Ember Lab has launched following Kena: Bridge of Spirit‘s launch. The previous patch disabled “Resume Game” feature for PlayStation 5 Activities to prevent accidental overriding of save files. In case you missed it, patch notes for update 1.05 are as follows:
- Enabled photo mode when sitting with the Rot.
- Increased maximum camera sensitivity.
- Fixed bug that locked player into the Spirit Mask mode.
- Fixed progression blocker after combat in Taro’s Tree area.
- Fixed development blocker after receiving the Bow Ability.
- Fixed development blocker after Adira Hammer Relic and the target marker not disappearing after completion.
- Fixed development blocker on Warrior Path.
- The “Resume Game” function for PS5 Activities has been briefly disabled to forestall overwriting autosaves. This function shall be re-implemented in a future patch.
- Fixed minor visible, collision, and audio bugs.
[Source: Ember Lab]