Monster Hunter Rise continues to see some post-release content material. Most of it has been coming within the type of new updates, and a few of these updates have been very big. Capcom usually likes to launch updates within the second half of a month, and it simply so occurs to be late September proper now.
So, earlier right now, Capcom has launched the replace. Once you obtain it, the Nintendo Switch unique game needs to be at model 3.4.1. As for the official patch notes, it’s an extended checklist. The largest change is the addition of recent Event Quests that will likely be out there each week. Besides that, the replace accommodates quite a lot of bug fixes. The patch notes may be seen down beneath.
- New Event Quests will likely be out there each week.
- Fixed a bug sometimes inflicting Apex Diablos to behave unnaturally when it assaults by swinging its horns a number of instances in a row.
- Fixed a bug inflicting monsters to enter a “lured” state when the participant makes use of a Wailnard on them whereas they’re asleep.
- Fixed a bug stopping Narwa’s thunder rings from disappearing if her well being drops beneath a sure level whereas the rings are being spawned.
- Fixed a bug inflicting Teostra to be downed with out going by a falling animation if the participant makes use of a Flash Bomb whereas Teostra is respiratory fireplace in mid-air.
- Fixed a bug sometimes inflicting some monsters to face the exact opposite course when making an attempt to flip in the direction of the participant.
- Fixed a bug inflicting a discrepancy between the participant’s geared up weapon kind and their tools information, if the participant adjustments their weapon kind proper earlier than the return timer runs out after ending a quest.
- Fixed a bug inflicting the drained working animation to be cancelled if the participant makes use of or gathers an merchandise throughout this animation.
- Fixed a bug inflicting the participant to slip after touchdown, in the event that they cancel the twin blades’ Demon Mode in mid-air, or in the event that they land on a slope after charging the hammer in mid-air.
- Fixed a bug inflicting the game to crash if the participant joins an in-progress Rampage quest with particular timing.
- Fixed a bug in multiplayer sometimes inflicting a monster’s mountable state to be shortened relying on the sort of assault it received hit with proper earlier than going into mentioned state.
- Fixed a bug inflicting some hairstyles to clip into the participant character’s face whereas shifting.
- Fixed a bug inflicting the “Bob with Hairband” coiffure to clip by sure forms of head gear.
- Fixed a bug inflicting punching sound results to be performed when touchdown hits with the twin blades’ Piercing Bind whereas sporting the “Akuma” layered armor.
- Fixed a bug inflicting a distinction within the participant character’s facial features when utilizing the “Shadow Box” gesture, relying on whether or not they’re within the village or within the Training Area/on a quest.
- Fixed a bug stopping the participant from easily throwing a second kunai when utilizing the Radial Menu to throw kunai.
- Fixed a bug inflicting the elevated energy of the nice sword’s Rage Slash to carry over to different assaults if the participant is broken whereas performing the motion.
- Fixed a bug inflicting incorrect transition timing when comboing from the twin blades’ Right Roundslash in Feral Demon Mode, or the Rising Slash in Demon Mode into the Shrouded Vault.
- Fixed a bug when making an attempt to exit Demon Mode after performing the twin blades’ Shrouded Vault in Demon Mode.
- For the lance’s Twin Vine, the twin blades’ Piercing Bind, and the horn’s Earthshaker, a bug has been mounted inflicting the silk of those Silkbind assaults to disappear from the display indefinitely if the participant and the silk briefly go off-camera whereas performing the transfer.
- Fixed a bug inflicting the assault animation of the hammer’s Impact Crater to be cancelled if the participant falls off a ledge proper after touchdown on the bottom.
- Fixed a bug inflicting the swap axe’s Zero Sum Discharge Finisher to end earlier than all hits have registered if the assault coincides with a success cease (the second the participant character briefly freezes when touchdown a success).
- Fixed a bug inflicting the cost blade’s Midair Amped (or Super) Element Discharge to be cancelled after performing the Axe Hopper, if the participant falls off a ledge proper after touchdown on the bottom.
- Fixed a mistake in the timeframe throughout which the participant can combo from the cost blade’s Forward Dodge (in Sword mode) into the Charge.
- If the participant launched a Kinsect in the direction of a monster that’s shifting away from the participant, the Kinsect would cease on the place of the monster in the meanwhile the Kinsect was launched. This has been mounted.
- Fixed a bug sometimes inflicting the voice of one other participant to be performed when sending an Auto Shoutout to all Lobby members in multiplayer.
- Fixed numerous textual content bugs.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.