Survios has introduced that Puzzle Bobble 3D: Vacation Odyssey – its personal spin on the basic Japanese motion, puzzle-game franchise – will launch for the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation VR on October fifth. Puzzle Bobble 3D shall be cross-buy, which means that you just’ll get the PS5 model at no extra value if you are going to buy the PS4 model.
Survios has promised to have a good time Bub’s thirty fifth anniversary with the identical “cheerful design, adorable characters, and timeless gameplay” that the collection is understood for.
- 100 New, 3D Puzzles – For the primary time in Puzzle Bobble historical past, spin, color-match and resolve 3D bubble configurations with added depth and physics.
- A Classic Remade for Cross-Reality Play – Fully playable on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, or PlayStation VR—swap seamlessly in and out of a headset on the PlayStation 4 model.
- Full PlayStation VR Support (Optional) – Virtual actuality transforms gamers right into a bubble-popping dragon to sort out puzzles in a brand new first-person perspective, with physicalized interactions when paired with PlayStation Move controllers.
- Three Distinct Puzzle Modes – Master 100 progressively tough puzzles in Story Mode, sit back and pop limitless puzzles in Infinite Mode, or hop into on-line one-versus-one Duel Mode, which helps matches throughout PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation VR.
- Easy to Pick Up and Play, Challenging to Master – Simple controls and intuitive game mechanics introduces puzzle popping in a enjoyable, non-intimidating manner.
- Color Blindness Accessibility Options – Three distinct Color Blindness Accessibility choices make it doable for gamers who’ve R/G, B/Y, or UNI to play.
Check out a trailer under.
Any of our readers selecting this up?