As promised, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla‘s title update 1.3.2 is beginning to roll out now, bringing with it support for the free Discovery Tour: Viking Age expansion (out October 19th) as well as numerous fixes and improvements. The update weighs 8.54 GB on the PlayStation 5, and 10.84 GB on the PlayStation 4.
Patch notes are as follows:
Main Quests, World Events, and Side Activities
- The Siege of Paris: Toka was unresponsive during the Warlord of Melun quest.
- The Siege of Paris: Richardis remained stuck if a horse was placed at the cave’s entrance throughout Sister of Sorrow.
- Wrath of the Druids: Unable to gather jail key throughout Courting the Kings.
- Eivor might summon mounts in the course of the struggle with Fenrir.
- Couldn’t injury enemies within the Hidden Justice world occasion.
- Avenge Quests might spawn in unreachable places or on enemies that aren’t hostile.
- Unable to maneuver shelf to select up Ysmir tear stone close to Utangard Chasm in Asgard.
- Unable to interrupt the door to free Goodwin in Reeve of Wincestre.
- (PC) Fenrir boss struggle didn’t begin if World Details are set to Low on GPU with 6GB VRAM or beneath.
River Raids and Mastery Challenge
- No factors have been awarded if the NPCs knocked themselves out by explosion in Wenlocan Trial of the Wolf.
- The game might change into unresponsive when Eivor dies in the course of the River Raids exit display.
- The cargo capability might lock at 200 no matter its improve stage and can’t be repaired.
- New quest immediate for The Sword of Saint George after it was already accomplished.
- Missing exploration space for clue goal on River Severn and Exe.
- There was no fog of battle on River Rhine.
- Jomsvikings didn’t help Eivor in opening doorways at some River Raids places.
- Max Foreign Supplies are set to 1/1 after finishing the primary questline.
- Eivor shaking after arriving at River Raids docks. Not gonna lie, I’d be shaking, too.
Graphics, Audio, and Animation
- Numerous graphics or lighting points.
- Various animation points.
- Numerous Menu Narration points
- Instances the place Eivor, NPCs, or the longship would get caught.
- Instances of misplaced or floating objects or textures.
- Wrath of the Druids: Percussion arrow might interrupt Ciara’s particular assaults.
- The Siege of Paris: Frankian retailers bought the identical tattoo patterns that have been already bought.
- Reaper therapeutic perk triggered when switching gear.
- Scaling choices stopped scaling below sure circumstances.
- Players might purchase additional sources by going to completely different retailers throughout Francia.
- Numerous points with the Spinning Harpoon skill.
- Switching whistle to down d-pad and the fast motion wheel to left d-pad will make the character pull out a torch when whistling.
- Precision Axe throw didn’t destroy enemies’ weak factors.
- Exploration possibility modifications from Custom to Pathfinder after exiting a Mastery Challenge.
- Dismounting any mount within the water made Eivor seem like as in the event that they fell from excessive grounds.
- Numerous UI/HUD points.
- Numerous colorblind mode points.
- Couldn’t use keyboard to love Photos.
- Suggested energy stage didn’t take Power Level Scaling choices into consideration.
- Nightmare problem possibility wasn’t current within the fight problem whereas launching a brand new game.
- Auto-Assign wasn’t straight usable after opening the Skills menu.
- Auto-Path didn’t work for post-Launch talent branches.
- Infinite loading on saves after finishing The Siege of Paris.
- (Xbox Series) Xbox Series X|S not recognizing each gamepad and mouse/keyboard.
Performance and Stability
- Improved efficiency and stability.
- Addressed a problem the place the game might freeze when altering the fight problem.