Ember Lab has launched Kena: Bridge of Spirits patch 1.08, which provides the choice to scale back movement blur depth and makes optimization enhancements for the ultimate boss struggle, amongst different issues.
Complete patch notes are as follows:
- Added help for offline mode on PC. Please observe Achievements won’t unlock whereas offline however shall be awarded after login.
- Added choice to scale back movement blur depth.
- Fixed challenge the place Kena had an opportunity to decelerate or cease whereas working.
- Fixed inaccurate Rot rely within the Village skilled by some gamers. The drawback ought to now not happen and former save information shall be mounted.
- Optimization enhancements for the ultimate boss struggle.
- Fix for damaged protect animation.
- Fixed minor animation, collision and degree streaming bugs.
Ember Lab has been rolling out frequent updates to deal with urgent points. Previous patches have resolved development blockers, misplaced karma, and unintentional overwriting of save information.
In different Kena information, Ember Lab has mentioned that it’s conscious of demand for extra content material and has plans to help the game for some time.
“We definitely want to support the game,” co-founder Mike Grier recently told IGN. “We know that people love Photo Mode and the combat, so we’re thinking about things we do to, sort of, expand some new combat scenarios or maybe some additional content in the future featured around combat. We want to make some updates to Photo Mode. People have been asking for certain features that would be easy to do.”
For extra on Kena: Bridge of Spirits, try our previous coverage.
[Source: Ember Lab]