A Persona Love Live School Idol Festival occasion will kick off on the finish of October 2021, and the latest announcement revealed the Aqours SSR members’ designs. Each one includes a Persona Q-style rendition of one of many band members dressed as a Persona from Persona 3, 4, or 5 or one in every of their spin-offs. There are 9 whole characters showing on this batch.
First, right here’s an inventory of all of the Aqours members and the Personas they’re dressed up as.
- Chika Takanami as Psyche from Persona 3 FES
- Dia Kurosawa as Kaguya from Persona 4
- Hanamaru Kunikida as Lucia from Persona 3
- Kanan Matsuura as Necronomicon from Persona 5
- Mari Ohara as Orpheus from Persona 3 Portable
- Rika Sakurauchi as Himiko from Persona 4
- Ruby Kurosawa as Pandora from Persona 5 Strikers
- Yoshiko Tsushima as Ariadne from Persona 4 Arena
- You Watanabe as Cendrillon from Persona 5 Royal
And right here’s a more in-depth take a look at every Persona Love Live School Idol Festival SSR, together with a comparability to the unique Persona.
This is the second Persona Love Live! School Idol Festival collaboration announcement to date. The first revealed the “campaign girl” Eli Ayase dressed as Persona 3‘s Elizabeth.
Love Live! School Idol Festival is on the market on Android and Apple iOS gadgets. The Persona Love Live! School Idol Festival occasion shall be held October 31, 2021 by means of November 25, 2021. The subsequent announcement for the occasion will arrive on October 12, 2021.