The developer has mentioned that it’ll proceed to make quality-of-life and stability adjustments alongside fixing points that crop up put up launch. The developer already has two patches scheduled to go reside throughout the subsequent month, one of which can repair points recognized throughout Early Access. The second replace will likely be “larger” and “more substantial.” No additional data is out there right now.
For now, take a look at the patch notes for replace 0.2.1 beneath:
- Implemented Server Side upgrades which can be focused at decreasing situations of Rubber Banding, typically skilled within the later half of a spherical in All-Out Warfare modes.
- Significantly decreased situations of stuttering when taking part in on Breakaway. If the Silo’s are destroyed, it ought to now not scale back efficiency on the server.
- A observe that we’re persevering with to examine related occurrences which have been reported to us on different maps.
- When taking a look at allies in your crew, their names will now appropriately show.
- Adjusted the animations for Falck in the course of the End of Round sequence to be certain that she is displayed appropriately.
- Updated a pores and skin earnable for Boris through Mastery Progression with a brand new title: Gator.
- Ensured that TDM Rounds in Battlefield Portal all the time begin with Random Deploy set as energetic. We noticed that this generally wasn’t energetic when shifting from spherical to spherical, however have now fastened this.
- Applied a set of measures that guarantee the proper quantity of AI spawn in Custom Battlefield Portal modes utilizing the Free for All preset.
- PC Only – Enabled Specialist Selection in Hazard Zone through mouse interplay, eradicating the necessity to lock in your choice with the Spacebar.
- Fixed a uncommon prevalence in Hazard Zone that will generally trigger the End of Round movement to not activate appropriately, making certain that the correct quantity of bonus XP was awarded.
- Repaired a problem present in Hazard Zone that might trigger gamers to be proven on the Map after they weren’t seen, or noticed.
- Provided a repair for Hazard Zone gamers who weren’t seeing their Extraction Streaks updating appropriately.