Developer Ternox has introduced STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator, impressed by the Eighties/90s period Japanese inventory market, for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, and PC. It’ll launch in Q1 2022 for PC, and later in the 12 months for the remainder of the platforms.
STONKS-9800 is billed as “a simulator of a businessman on the Japanese stock market in the 80s and 90s.” The text-based game will characteristic a “chill” retro vibe as you watch your fantasy shares balloon. Key options embody:
- Buy Stocks
- Buy shares, get dividends, monitor the inventory value.
- Your actions have an effect on the market.
- Keep an eye in your well being and don’t overwork, lest you find yourself in the hospital.
- Catch Retro Vibe
- Mini-games: pachinko and betting on horse races.
- Relive the interval Japanese asset value bubble.
- Meet Yakuza.
- Manage your time.
- Get Stonks
- Manage the corporate, having a controlling curiosity.
- Buy your personal actual property and vehicles, rising your degree of consolation.
- Watch how your earnings develop.
Watch a trailer under.
Ternox is a Ukraine-based solo indie developer.
“It all started in year 2008, when I, being a teenager, downloaded Game Maker 6,” reads an introduction. “As years passed, I dropped this matter a few times, then tried creating something again, gaining skills in GameMaker: Studio as result.” Ternox additionally publishes video games made with Gamemaker Studio on consoles.
We’ll replace our readers when a launch date for STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator is introduced.
Anyone else reminded of the 1990 NES game Wall Street Kid or am I the one one sufficiently old to keep in mind that one?