Yostar revealed particulars concerning the SSSS.Gridman and Dynazenon crossover occasion in Azur Lane on the November 2021 live stream. This occasion will characteristic the heroines and key feminine characters from each anime exhibits.
The characters’ shipgirl riggings and ability assaults will take inspiration from heroes and villains of the Gridman universe. For instance, Rikka and Akane’s rigs can be primarily based on Gridman and Alexis Kerib, respectively. Namiko will seem with Battle Tracto Max and Gridman Calibur, whereas Hass’ rig will mix Buster Borr with Sky Vitter. SSSS.Dynazenon‘s Yume will receive a rig based on the Dynawing, and the kaiju Goldburn will also appear to accompany Chise.
Here’s the whole listing of SSSS.Gridman and Dynazenon characters that can seem in Azur Lane. All seven characters may even have optionally available skins purchasable throughout the occasion.
- Rikka Takarada – Super Rare – Light Cruiser rigging – Gacha pickup
- Akane Shinjo – Super Rare – Battleship rigging – Gacha pickup
- Yume Minami – Super Rare – Heavy Cruiser rigging – Gacha pickup
- Chise Asukagawa – Super Rare – Aircraft Carrier rigging – Gacha and occasion level store
- Mujina – Elite rarity – Battleship rigging – Event level complete rewards
- Namiko – Elite rarity – Heavy Cruiser rigging – Gacha pickup
- Hass – Elite rarity – Light Cruiser rigging – Gacha pickup
Yostar additionally revealed particulars concerning the second Seasonal Mission that can run from December 2021 to January 2022 in the identical stream. Proceeding by the mission will finally let Commanders recruit Hiyou META. The second Cruise Pass will include an alternate pores and skin for USS Colorado as an unique bonus.
Azur Lane is straight away accessible on Android and iOS cell units. The crossover occasion with SSSS.Gridman and SSSS.Dynazenon will run globally from November 25, 2021, to December 9, 2021. It will exchange the mini-event that lets Commanders recruit the Vichyan cruiser Foch early.