XSEED Games has launched a free content material replace for Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town, bringing together with it lots of new content material to enhance your gameplay expertise. The most notable change is the introduction of Spirit Quests, that are a “a series of events and challenging requests for Olive Town experts featuring rewards such as new outfits, hairstyles, and farming abilities.” Spirt Quests might be unlocked as soon as the participant “triggers all existing Town Development Events and saves enough Town Development Points.” In addition, new post-marriage occasion scenes have been added, and the six marriage candidates which can be obtainable as DLC will now give you the option to attend the “couple-centric” festivals. Check out the total patch notes under for Version 1.1.0, which is obtainable now for Switch.
Full patch notes:
- Addition of post-story, high-difficulty “Spirit Quests”
- Addition of a number of new post-marriage occasions for base game and AOC bachelors/bachelorettes.
- Fixed a difficulty the place the mini-games would block progress
- Fixed a difficulty the place loading information that was saved throughout merchandise gathering would block progress
- Fixed a difficulty the place loading particular autosave information from the 1.0.8 patch would block progress
- Fixed a difficulty the place a particular facility couldn’t be obtained once more after shedding it