Jewelry model Tasaki will launch Chainsaw Man-themed jewelry; many of the objects are necklaces or pendants. Prices begin from round 187,000 JPY, which is roughly $1,374.65. Though the objects do seem on the Tasaki web site, you’ll solely have the ability to buy them from the bodily pop-up shops. They will seem throughout Japan from June 29. [Thanks, Game Watch!]
There is a restrict of 1 per buyer relating to the Chainsaw Man jewellery items from Tasaki. Aside from normal teeth- and chainsaw-looking objects, there’s a necklace that appears like Pochita. There can be one that attracts inspiration from Power, with the identical bangs and horns. The costs for every particular person piece of knickknack are:
- Chainsaw Man gold pendant (902,000 JPY)
- Chainsaw Man white gold diamond solo pendant (1,056,000 JPY)
- Chainsaw Man white gold diamond pendant (3,300,000 JPY)
- Chainsaw Man pendant & ear cuff (198,000 JPY)
- Pochita yellow gold pendant (308,000 JPY)
- Pochita silver pearl pendant (187,000 JPY)
- Power yellow gold necklace (319,000 JPY)
These objects are a “collaboration” with Danger, which is a set that Tasaki presents. A variety of the objects have fang or claw imagery. Aside from Chainsaw Man-themed objects, a few of Tasaki’s ads for its Danger jewellery will embrace characters and actors from the anime and manga collection.
The Chainsaw Man jewellery from Tasaki can be obtainable in pop-up shops beginning on June 29, 2022. Chainsaw Man will air on Crunchyroll in 2022, and the second a part of the manga will begin in Summer 2022.