Disney Dreamlight Valley has proved to be a success for each Disney and developer Gameloft regardless of being in early entry in the mean time. Today, Gameloft deployed a new software update for the game which main operate is to repair a few of the bugs which have been found through the launch of Missions in Uncharted Space. Other than that, Gameloft is continuous to work on stability and optimisations for Disney Dreamlight Valley throughout all gaming platforms, which ought to inevitably result in a smoother expertise.
- Story-related objects will not seem within the crafting menu earlier than they’re meant to be obtainable.
- Improved suggestions in Buzz Lightyear’s home to make it simpler to exit.
- “You’re My Favorite Deputy” quest: Improved merchandise spawns to forestall them from falling outdoors of the map or into static objects.
- “Restoring the Sunstone” quest: We are persevering with to push iterative fixes to assist customers who’re nonetheless encountering points with this quest. Today’s repair ought to assist some gamers, however we’re persevering with to analyze, as we anticipate the problem might persist for others. We can be protecting a detailed eye on this by means of the following update.
- “A Deal With Ursula” quest: Players will now be capable to place the 4 crystals on the pedestals essential to finish this quest.
- “The Mystery of Stolen Socks” quest: The subsequent step of this quest will now be accessible for gamers who clear the mandatory trash. Donald and Dreamlight Valley thanks!
- “The Illumination” quest: Placing the blanket fort in the home will now full this quest.
- Boba tea is nice. Giant boba tea is even higher! But within the Valley… perhaps it was a little bit too huge. Boba tea objects will now seem as their meant, regular measurement.
- Various stability and optimization enhancements.