Knowing how to overclock the PS5 controller will likely be worthwhile to aggressive gamers who will respect decrease enter lag when taking part in on PC. More responsive inputs may give a bonus in fast-paced video games like first-person shooters and racing video games. Here’s how to overlock the PS5 DualSense controller to enhance the polling price to 8,000 and cut back enter latency.
Note: Users overclocking their PS5 controller achieve this at their very own danger. Though I’ve personally carried out the overclock a number of instances, there may be at all times a danger when putting in new firmware and tweaking settings.
How to overclock the PS5 controller
To overclock the PS5 controller, DualSense house owners will want to:
- Update the PS5 controller to the newest firmware.
- Using a PC, obtain the newest PS5 controller firmware updater from the official web site right here.
- Run the updater and comply with the directions till the PS5 controller is totally up to date.
- Download and set up the overclocking software program.
- Head to LordOfMice’s Github web page for the Overclocking software program.
- Click right here, then “Code,” then “Download Zip.”
- Extract the zip file to the desktop after which extract the “hidusbf” zip file.
- Within the extracted “hidusbf” folder, run “Setup.exe.”
- Overlock the PS5 controller’s polling price.
- With the PS5 controller plugged into the PC, choose “All” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the gadget with “Wireless Controller” within the “Child Name” part.
- Choose the Polling Rate within the bottom-left drop-down menu, up to 8,000.
- Click “Install Service” and proceed.
For extra useful PS How guides, right here’s how to unlock the PS Stars PS3 Wonderbook Collectible. And right here’s how to replace the PS5 controller on PC.