Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection has acquired a big update at present on Nintendo Switch and a number of different platforms. The new update brings on-line multiplayer to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time (SNES), a new Nintendo Switch Home Menu icon based mostly on the box-art, together with a number of enhancements and bug fixes for the opposite video games included. You can take a look at the total patch notes for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection from Konami down under:
- Home Menu icon modified to the field artwork. (Switch)
- PS4 arcade controller is now supported. PS4 joystick assist has now been carried out (PS5)
- Xbox arcade stick is now supported. Xbox joystick assist has now been carried out (XB1/XSX)
- When creating a web based foyer, the participant can now set the foyer measurement for the 2 arcade video games. Host can restrict it to 2, 3, or 4 gamers.
- When creating a web based foyer, the participant can now set the body delay to “Automatic”. When that is set, the enter lag adjusts in keeping with the variety of gamers.
- A new enhancement added to SNES and Super Famicom TMNT: Tournament Fighters. Ultimate-Attacks can now be enabled in Story Mode ON/OFF.
- A new enhancement added to Super Famicom TMNT: Tournament Fighters. “Group Mode” can now be enabled ON/OFF. (Only out there within the Japanese model.)
- A new enhancement added to Arcade US/JP Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Number of lives per coin will be adjusted from 1-5.
- A new enhancement added to Arcade US Turtles in Time. Number of lives per coin will be adjusted from 1-8.
- A new enhancement added to Arcade US/JP Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Difficulty will be adjusted.
- A new enhancement added to Arcade US Turtles in Time. Difficulty will be adjusted.
- A new enhancement added to Arcade US Turtles in Time. Game Loop can now be turned ON/OFF. While ON, the game will restart from the start after the credit.
- New button motion added to “Arcade US/JP TMNT”, “Arcade US Turtles in Time”, “SNES/Super Famicom Turtles in Time”, and “Genesis/MegaDrive Hyperstone Heist”. Players can now assign a button to “Special”. This button presses “Attack” and “Jump” collectively to make it simpler to do particular assaults.
- A new coloration enhancement added to all Game Boy video games. Added GBC Mode ON/OFF. A new “Color Palette” possibility added to the Pause Menu for all Game Boy video games. In addition to different filters, gamers can select between 4 coloration palettes, 1. black and white, 2. Game Boy inexperienced, 3. Game Boy Pocket inexperienced, 4. Game Boy Light blue.
- Audio for varied video games and the Main Menu adjusted
- Additional pages for NES Tournament Fighters and GEN Tournament Fighters added to the Strategy Guide.
- Additional web page for GEN Tournament Fighters and GEN Hyperstone Heist added to the Strategy Guide.
- Visual settings are saved per game.
- German translation for “Punch repeatedly” for Strategy information web page 11 has been fastened.
- In the music participant, the cassette tape icon for the arcade TMNT present now exhibits the proper icon.
- On web page 5 of the Strategy Guide (SNES Turtles in Time), Turtle Tip 3 screenshot has been changed.
- In SNES Turtles in Time, Stage Select enhancements now works even after settings are modified in Options.
- In Hyperstone Heist, Stage Select enhancements now works when choosing 2 gamers.
- Easy Menu Navigation enhancement for TMNT III Manhattan Project (NES) /TMNT 2 The Manhattan Project (Famicom) now work.
- Extra Credits enhancements to SNES Tournament Fighters now work.
- SNES Turtles in Time guide within the museum now consists of lacking web page 18-19.