Star Trek and The World’s End actor Simon Pegg has been revealed as the voice behind Headmaster Phineas Nigellus Black and the ancestor of Sirius Black in Hogwarts Legacy. The actor joins a voice solid of notable names that additionally embody Luke Youngblood, who performed Lee Jordan within the Harry Potter films.
Who is Simon Pegg’s Headmaster Black character in Hogwarts Legacy?
Simon Pegg will get the prospect to play a “cantankerous” and grouchy character as Headmaster Phineas Nigellus Black in Hogwarts Legacy. He’s descended from the Slytherin House of Black and associated to Harry Potter’s godfather Sirius Black, however it looks like he’d a lot reasonably be doing another job than Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He has a fantastic disdain for the college’s college students, who hate him again in flip, and spends most of his time avoiding them.
Other voice actors revealed at the moment embody:
- Luke Youngblood as Everett Clopton, a Ravenclaw and half-blood set on breaking the foundations.
- Sebastian Croft as a voice choice for the participant character
- Amelia Gething as a voice choice for the participant character
- Lesley Nicol as Professor Matilda Weasley, Deputy Headmistress of Hogwarts
- Kandace Caine as Professor Onai, professor of Divination
- Sohm Kapila as Professor Satyavati Shah, professor of astronomy
- Asif Ali as Mahendra Pehlwaan, Ravenclaw pupil and “avid rule-keeper”
- Jason Anthony as Nearly Headless Nick and the Sorting Hat
Hogwarts Legacy is about to be launched on February 10 on PS5. The PS4 model was delayed till April 4.