City Connection has introduced that it has been engaged on a particular Puzzle Bobble and Bust a Move collection which is able to arrive on the Nintendo Switch and different platforms subsequent month. Fans can be ready to play ports of the arcade video games Puzzle Bobble 2X and Puzzle Bobble 3, in addition to the 4 residence console variations launched in each Japan and the west with added unique modes together with the useful rewind characteristic, fast save options, and extra. You can get your fingers on collection of traditional puzzle video games on the Nintendo Switch eShop on Thursday, 2nd February.
- Arcade Editions of Puzzle Bobble 2X / BUST-A-MOVE 2 Arcade Edition – Home console ports of the Japanese and abroad variations of the arcade video games Puzzle Bobble 2 and Puzzle Bobble 2X (one or two gamers).
- Arcade Editions of Puzzle Bobble 3 / BUST-A-MOVE 3 – Home console ports of the Japanese and abroad variations of the arcade game Puzzle Bobble 3 (one or two gamers).
- Challenge Mode – Meet sure circumstances to clear phases (Puzzle Bobble 3 / BUST-A-MOVE 3).
- Collection Mode – Play a whole of 1,026 phases designed by gamers from the time (Puzzle Bobble 3).
- Edit Mode – Place bubbles in the sphere to create your personal phases (Puzzle Bobble 2X / BUST-A-MOVE 2 Arcade Edition).
Convenient Features and Option Settings Only Available in S-Tribute
- Rewind – Rewind gameplay a by sure period of time and resume.
- Slow Mode – Slow game tempo down with a single button press.
- Quick Save / Load – Save game state at any level.
- Unlimited Credits – The restrict on the variety of continues might be disabled, permitting for infinite continues.
- Scan Lines – Mimics the nostalgic CRT monitor show.
About the S-Tribute Series
Reprints of classics produced and developed by City Connection with the Zebra Engine through the Saturn period. Play a number of titles with improved controls and new options.