A Resident Evil First Aid Spray-themed drink is offered for pre-order from GameFlavor, however it’ll value you. The collector’s field is priced at €167,23 ($181.41), and a restricted version (which isn’t obtainable for pre-order but) is listed at a whopping €839,50 ($910.67).
Spray your ache away with this dear Resident Evil drink
The Resident Evil First Aid Drink Collector’s Box is available in packaging based mostly on the collection’ iconic merchandise field and accommodates:
- Ten cans of cucumber-lime-mint drinks
- Four ink ribbon tins that comprise drink powders that match the 4 kinds of herbs from the game (inexperienced, crimson, blue, and yellow)
- A sprig cap that matches over the cans for show functions.
- An artbook
- Four non-alcoholic Resident Evil-themed cocktail recipe playing cards
- A certificates of authenticity
While that is comparatively costly at $180, what’s extra puzzling is the $910 restricted version. The retailer web page for it’s similar to the usual collector’s version, besides that it additionally comes with “Unique NTFs ready for the metaverse.” So, until there are lacking particulars, GameFlavor believes that NFTs add over $700 of worth to the restricted version.
There are solely 4,750 of those drink bins being produced. Unfortunately, for those who plan on buying one, you’ll be ready some time. The estimated launch window is Q3 2023.