Disney has apparently teamed up with Square Enix to develop a brand new Smash Bros-inspired video game which is called, Disney Domination. The roster reportedly options as much as 55 characters at launch spanning a number of Disney franchises that are unfold throughout a single-player marketing campaign that options 60 phases. Disney Domination has apparently been in growth since 2018 and began a ardour undertaking however has swelled with a reported group of 240 builders. The launch window for Disney Domination is the second half of 2024. It needs to be famous that it is a hearsay and neither firms have introduced the undertaking.
- Disney Domination will function as much as 55 characters at launch, unfold throughout a single-player marketing campaign that options 60 phases.
- There shall be ‘so many’ on-line modes, together with 12-player on-line battles, voice chat battles, ‘Disney Dominion’, missions, and extra.
- There shall be a ‘Lounge’ in Disney Domination the place gamers can go to share customized phases and different content material.
- It will boast a novel artwork type that ‘looks like something out of Unreal Engine 5’, and it’s purported to be ‘edgy’.
- Reportedly, it’s being developed by Square Enix, however that’s completely unconfirmed.